Wednesday 13 February 2013

Make me vintage!

We have been a little bit silent over here at Aroha Vintage as we decided to take a break over the summer so we could spend some time with our families, but we are back and we have some exciting news..... We are starting a new line called Make me Vintage.

Those of you who have been following us for awhile will know we LOVE vintage (hence the name ;) ) and we LOVE making things so we have decided to marry the two with our make me vintage line. Make me vintage will be a line of fabulous vintage inspired kit sets and we are pretty excited about it!!!!!

 Over the next wee while we will reveal all but for now I thought I would show you a wee sneak peak into one of my favorites!!! THIS is our scrabble tile fridge magnet kit set








I love it on my fridge and it would make the perfect gift for a Vintage lover. Let me show you how its done. everything you need for this is in the kit (except for scissors).










Take out the magnetic sheet and measure it into the right size to fit on the back of your tiles, cut the sheet and then peel off the the white card board and stick the adhesive side of the magnet sheet to the back of your tile..... voila you are done.

super easy and super cute right?

This kit is available over at our facebook store :)



we are bursting at the seams with excitement about our new kits and over the next wee while we will be telling all so keep your eyes out because we know you will love them!!

Aroha nui

Jess









2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Such a sweet gift idea! Can't wait to see what else is in the pipeline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome - easy and crafty win and win

    ReplyDelete